You might want to check from time to time if Init(args) has new updates, so you don’t miss out on new features.
The process for updating Init(args) is very similar to installing it, and done using the Package Manager window inside of Unity.
You can do so by following these steps:
- Open the Package Manager window using the menu item Window > Package Manager.
- In the dropdown at the top of the list view select My Assets.
- Find Init(args) in the list view and select it.
- If you see a greyed out button labeled Download, that means that your installation is up-to-date, and you are done here! If instead you see a button labeled Update, continue to the next step to update Init(args) to the latest version.
- Click the Update button and wait until the download has finished.
- Click the Import button and wait until the loading bar disappears and the Import Unity Package dialog opens.
- Click Import, then wait until the loading bar disappers. You should not change what items are ticked on the window, unless you know what you’re doing, because that could mess up the installation.
Init(args) is now updated to the latest version.