Installing Power Inspector is done using the Asset Store window inside of Unity. You can do so by following these steps:
- Open the Asset Store window using the menu item “Window > Asset Store“.
- Find the listing for Power Inspector in My Assets.
- Click the Download button, then wait for the download to finish. If you don’t see a Download button next to the asset listing, you can move on to the next step.
- Click Import and wait until the loading bar disappears and the “Import Unity Package” dialog opens.
- Click Import and wait until the loading bar disappears. You should not change what items are ticked on the window, unless you know what you’re doing, because that could mess up the installation.
- If you see a dialog prompt about performing an API Update, click the button labeled “I made a backup. Go ahead!”
Power Inspector should now be installed and all ready to use!
If you encounter any issues during the installation process, please refer to the Troubleshooting section of the manual for help.