Power Inspector can be installed using the Package Manager window inside Unity. You can do so by following these steps:
- Open the Package Manager window using the menu item Window > Package Manager.
- In the dropdown at the top of the list view select My Assets.
- Find Power Inspector in the list view and select it.
- Click the Download button and wait until the download has finished. If the Download button is greyed out you already have the latest version and can skip to the next step.
- Click the Import button and wait until the loading bar disappears and the Import Unity Package dialog opens.
- Click Import and wait until the loading bar disappears. You should not change what items are ticked on the window, unless you know what you’re doing, because that could mess up the installation.
Power Inspector should now be installed and ready to be used!
If you encounter any issues during the installation process, please refer to the Troubleshooting section of the manual for help.